Applicon is a growing Fintech company in the banking and finance sector. Since 1995 the company has collaborated with several banks, leasing and financial companies in the Nordic region. The 50+ employees have broad experience of banking, finance and business processes, management, system development, implementation of standard systems and adaptation of international banking systems for the Swedish and Nordic markets. Applicon is owned by Icelandic Origo.
Applicon is on a journey to go from consulting to develop products and services for the banking and finance market to meet their customers' future needs. To succeed in this, we are now looking for a ServiceDesk agent to help our customers and colleagues thrive in their day-to-day business.
As a part of our ServiceDesk team you will be a very important part of our quest to deliver support with quality and security top of mind. Your days will vary, and you will have many points of contacts internally as well as facing our customers’ needs solving tickets and attending collaborative meetings.
- The main responsibility is providing our customers with an excellence support experience so they can focus on their business objectives
- Support and administration of internal systems
- Coordination of Incidents and problem solving
- Monitor alarms and surveillance
- Attending meetings and collaborative forums
We believe that you
- Are people oriented and a responsible team player
- Have strong communication skills
- You see and seek solutions to problems that you encounter
- Are curious and like to learn new things
- Are interested in IT systems and have a good technical knowledge base
Key skills and qualifications:
- Experience with IT-support or end user support
- Swedish and Business level English
- Experience of working with ITIL
Contact Eva-Kristin Wildeke - Product Owner Support & Operations
+46 76-009 44 14