As manager of Applicons ServiceDesk team you will be a very important part of their quest to deliver support with quality and security top of mind. Your days will vary, and you will have many points of contacts internally as well as facing our customers’ needs.
Applicon is on a journey to go from consulting to develop products and services for the banking and finance market to meet their customers' future needs. To succeed in this, they are now looking for a Support Manager ITSM to help their customers and colleagues thrive in their day-to-day business.
In this role you will have process ownership of the ServiceDesk processes and help the operational teams optimize the way we work in ITSM processes, measuring KPI:s and performing yearly reviews. You will also have the team lead function guiding and coaching the ServicDesk on a day-to-day basis.
As part of a small operational team there will be active work in the ServiceDesk function as needed, primarily as Major Incident Lead but also acting backup for colleagues during leave or holiday season.
Applicon practice continuous learning, and they hope you want to grow and develop together as a team!
Experiences and qualities
- Coaching and leading the ServiceDesk function with a hands-on approach
- Process ownership for ServiceDesk processes
- Review, Implement and educate in process fulfillment
- Major incident management
- Problem management
- Attending meetings and collaborative forums
We believe that you
- Are a people oriented and a responsible person that likes to work as part of the team
- You see and seek solutions to problems that you encounter
- Are curious and like to learn new things
- Have prior knowledge of working with customer facing support as team lead of manager
You have knowledge within
- Have prior knowledge of working with ITIL(v3 or later)
- Prior knowledge as team lead or manager
- Prior experience as Incident and/or Problem Manager
- Prior knowledge of Jira/ Confluence or other ITSM tools
- Swedish and Business level English
Interested to know more?
In this recruitment Applicon is collaborating with D-source. Please contact Roger Kårsjö, Senior IT recruiter: 0704649889 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply here! Selection and interviews are ongoing. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Applicon is a growing Fintech company in the banking and finance sector. During its 23 years, the company has collaborated with several banks, leasing and financial companies in the Nordic region. The 50+ employees have broad experience of banking, finance and business processes, management, system development, implementation of standard systems and adaptation of international banking systems for the Swedish and Nordic markets. Applicon is owned by Icelandic Origo.
Applicon's values come down to four crucial parts: competence, commitment, unpretentiousness, and responsibility. We always strive to create and share new competence and knowledge and find new solutions to the needs and challenges of our clients. We are incredibly committed to our work and our close collaborations with clients and colleagues – always with a positive attitude toward the task ahead. We are unpretentious, show humility and are never afraid to try new things and help each other out whenever needed. Finally, we take responsibility – all the time, all the way.